You can view our open vacancies here:
We are looking for a dedicated employee (m/f/d) in the field of online marketing on a part-time or full-time basis, by arrangement
- Creation of advertising texts and advertising materials
- Support and optimisation of our website texts
- Maintenance and support of the social media channels
After successful training, home office is possible.
Required Knowledge Education & Experience:
- Training or studies in marketing or comparable professional experience in online marketing
- High level of commitment, independence and result orientation
are also an advantage:
- Ability to work in a team and an open and friendly manner
- Good knowledge of German, good knowledge of English
Benefits: Flat hierarchies, own areas of responsibility and development opportunities. We also offer company health insurance and company pension schemes.
In our small, friendly team, we work independently on varied tasks and quickly transfer responsibility according to suitability and desire. A self-determined working day gives us a lot of freedom, personal challenge and creativity and creates a pleasant working atmosphere. Our employees repay us with enthusiasm for their tasks and high motivation.
Start of work: immediately or by agreement.
If you can identify with this profile and we have raised your curiosity about our team and your future tasks, we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.